Hi,
Before I go on, I know nothing about mysql, but my db admin is out of town
and I need to be pointed in the right direction please.
Running red hat 7.3, mysql-3.23.58-1.73, phpMyAdmin 2.5.0-rc2, in a virtual
hosting environment on Ensim webppliance-3.5.20-7.

When using phpMyAdmin and attempting to upload a csv file, the following
error is the result:
_____________
Database domain_ca_-_stats - Table location running on localhost
Error

SQL-query :

LOAD DATA INFILE '/tmp/php7T1P2m' INTO TABLE `location` FIELDS TERMINATED BY
',' ENCLOSED BY '\'' ESCAPED BY '\\' LINES TERMINATED BY '\r\n'

MySQL said:

Access denied for user: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (Using password: YES)
Back
____________________

The user in question has the appropriate permissions. Thanks about al I
know.

Im sure this is such a simple problem, but unfortunately this molehill is my
mountain today.
Thanks in advance, and my apologies for posting what will be such a simple
problem.

Ronnie Regev
System Administrator
Microsoft Certified Professional MCP