V == [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

 V> How big is this table?

It has 7325 rows.

 V> Do you run maintenance on this table?

Not regularly.  I just ran myisamchk against it and here's what I got.
I'm not sure if this is useful since there are current connections:

  Checking MyISAM file: /home/cmvobadm/tmp/cheetah/sub
  Data records:    7325   Deleted blocks:       0
  ./myisamchk: warning: 1 clients is using or hasn't closed the table properly
  - check file-size
  - check key delete-chain
  - check record delete-chain
  - check index reference
  - check data record references index: 1
  - check data record references index: 2
  MyISAM-table '/home/cmvobadm/tmp/cheetah/sub' is usable but should be fixed

 V> What does the show index for this table look like?

  mysql> show index from sub;

  | Table | Non_unique | Key_name | Seq_in_index | Column_name | Collation |
Cardinality | Sub_part | Packed | Comment |

  | sub   |          0 | PRIMARY  |            1 | SubNum      | A         |
7325 |     NULL | NULL   |         |
  | sub   |          1 | RevKey   |            1 | RevKey      | A         |
1046 |     NULL | NULL   |         |