Hi,

What is the cause of the error below?

040520 14:55:21  mysqld started

040520 14:55:21  Warning: Asked for 196608 thread stack, but got 126976

The server shutdown by itself, both RPM build and compiled from source
doesn't run. The system is running in Fedora Core 2 in my laptop.

I've check every files including libraries, binaries.etc, and seems to be
complete however no success at all.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Clod

This communication is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual(s)
to whom it is addressed. The information contained in it may be the subject of
professional privilege or protected from disclosure for other reasons. If you are not
the intended addressee, please delete it, notify the sender and do not disclose or
reproduce any part of it without specific consent.