From: Kevin Cowley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday 26 May 2004 10:53
To: Andrew Braithwaite; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Running MySQL and PostgreSQL on the same hardware

Andrew

I've done it but only in a test environment. I actually had 3 different
versions of Mysql running plus Postgres.

Each of the Mysql's and Postgress were installed to
/opt/<database>-version and paths set accordingly.

I've had no problems and they databases have been continuously up for
over a month.

Kevin Cowley
R&D

Tel: 0118 902 9099 (direct line)