From: kaustubh shinde [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 1:11 PM
To: Michael Kruckenberg
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Error 1054

Hi,
Following is the output of show create table Spot
command

+-------+---------------------------------------------------------------
+-------+--------
--------
--------
------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Spot  | CREATE TABLE `Spot` (
  `Name` varchar(32) default NULL,
  `ID  ` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `Row` varchar(32) default NULL,
  `Column` varchar(32) default NULL,
  `Probe_ID` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `Array_Type_ID` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`ID  `)
) TYPE=MyISAM |

As you can see ID was actually stored as `ID  `.
My mistake. Thanks a lot for all the replies. learnt
something new today! :)
Thanks again
Kaustubh
--- Michael Kruckenberg