OK I have one more scenario I need some help with. Say im using master and slaves replication and i have N ammount of servers would mysql be able to have say 100000 databases with about 30 tables per db and a total of say 100 megs of data per/db. would the server be able to manage that. considering i would have about 5 mysql servers and in front of that 50 web servers serving php pages? or my second scenario is i have those main 50 servers each with one mysql server running in it and 2000 dbs per server or in the last scenario i have those same 50 servers with 1 db and 60000 tables. what issues/limitation do you see in this setup?

Thanks any help is appreciated

Jose E. Avila