>After spending days trying to make a PHP form for
>editing my tables that actually works, I discovered a
>wonderful script from www.dadabik.org. I haven't used
>it online yet but I got it up and running on my
>computer in about five minutes, and it appears to work
>flawlessly.

>There's just one catch. If you look at picture #3 at
>http://www.geoworld.org/userpass.gif you'll see that
>DaDaBik apparently makes copies of all your tables,
>thus presumably doubling the file size.

>I just wondered if anyone has any comments on this, or
>if you're familiar with other scripts that are
>comparable or superior.

By the looks of the user interface.  It seems that MySQLCC or phpMyAdmin
would be comprable/superior options.  I use and like both.  I've not heard
of or used dadabik, but by the screen shots it doesn't seem to be doing
anything the other two do not.  Since you were leaning the way of PHP, i'd
highly reccomend taking at look at phpMyAdmin.  http://phpmyadmin.net

HTH
Jeff