Hi,

I am new to database programming. I want to get input from user about their academic
qualification or skills they have so how could i create database. I mean i am bachelor
having few other computer certification and 20 other skills related to computer so my
qualification would be like :-

1. Matriculation
2. Intermediate
3.Graduation
4.Diploma in Automobiles
5.Certification in C++
6.Certification in MSWORD,DOS,dBase III,Lotus 123.

Now i am occupying 6 fileds

another guy have a Phd would enter like this.

1. Matriculation
2. Intermediate
3.Graduation
4.Postgraduation
5.Mphill
6.Phd
7.Sun Certification
8.CCNA
9.CCNP
10.MCSE
11.Certification in C++
12.Certification in MSWORD,DOS,dBase III,Lotus 123.

this user inputs 12 academics so how could i manage this in mysql that it loops untile
he presses "ADD MORE"  and automatically append a filed for him/her.

My requirement was 6 fields and 2nd guy need 12 filed.

Regards

Asad Kazmi