Hi

I exported data from a mysql database to a csv file. Null values are exported
as \N. When I import this csv file with the dts service from MSSql then I
receive the following error when a null value (\N) is read:

Error:  -2147213268 (8004202C); Provider Error:  0 (0)
   Error string:  TransformCopy 'DTSTransformation__9' conversion error:
 Genera
l conversion failure on column pair 1 (source column 'Col009' (DBTYPE_STR),
dest
ination column 'TRUCK_ID' (DBTYPE_NUMERIC)).
   Error source:  Microsoft Data Transformation Services (DTS) Data Pump
   Help file:  sqldts80.hlp
   Help context:  30501

Does anybody had the same problem

Thanks