I have MySQL replication setup between Master A and Slave B.
Everything was working fine, until one day replication was broken.
Status on the slave shows the following error message:

Last_error: Error 'Can't drop database XXXXX.  Database doesn't exist'
on query 'DROP DATABASE XXXXX.

I suspect another admin probably deleted or moved the database from the
linux command line.  At this point, how can I tell Slave B to jump over
this drop command and resume replication at the next command??  Or is
re-installing replication the only option on Slave B??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Master A & Slave B
MySQL version 4.0.18
Red Hat 9