It's not really complaining about /etc/hosts.

It's complaining that "hostname" command does not return anything that is
in /etc/hosts.

type 'hostname' at the command prompt. Add what that returns to the
/etc/hosts entry for the machine.

Let me know how that goes-

Darryl Rodden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
06/16/2004 12:59 PM