I am trying to update a table from results generated from a select query,
but can't seem to get the queries running right. The select query works
fine, but when I try to use the results for an update it error out. Here is
my query:

 db_connect();

        $query = "SELECT cst_SiteID FROM customers WHERE cst_Offer = 1";

        echo $query;
        echo "<br/>";
        $result = mysql_query($query);
        $numofrows = mysql_num_rows($result);
        $numofcols = mysql_num_fields($result);

              echo "<table>\n";

        for ( $r = 0; $r < $numofrows; $r++)
        {
                $row = mysql_fetch_array($result);
               echo "<td>$row[0]</td>";

        $updatequery = "UPDATE assets " .
        "SET asset_Managed = '2' " .
        "WHERE asset_SiteID = $row[0]";

        $result = mysql_query($updatequery) or die ("Query Failed:
$updatequery");
        $numofrows = mysql_num_rows($result);

         for ($i = 0; $i < $numofrows; $i++)
        {
        $row = mysql_fetch_array($result);
         echo "<td>$row[0]</td>";
        }
}

I just want to use the result from the first query as input to my update
query. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
Sincerely,
Chris Dietzler
AT&T Enhanced Network Services