I hope someone can help me with a problem.  I recently changed one of my web
servers over to a new box and this server has an internal MySQL server which
is used to store several web queried databases.  My old server ran Apache
1.3.27 and my new one is running 2.0.49 -  Old MySQL was 3.2.23 and the new
is 4.0.20 - all of my databases were copied over from the old server and all
work except one.  The one that is not working is updated and called by cgi
scripts which request profiles and add profiles to the database.  I am able
to request info and get results but whenever I try to insert data I get an
error DBD::mysql::db do failed: Table 'xxxxx' is read only at
/path/to/cgi/script line xxx. referrer /path/to/cgi/script

I have checked all of the file permissions and they are all correct.  Can
anyone shed light on what the problem may be.

Thank you
Mike