mysql.com (php.net and freshmeat.net) sites all have a search features
where a if a requested file is not found it performs a search for it
as a key word.

Example finding the mysql control center manual is as easy as requesting
http://www.mysql.com/mysql control center

or depending on your browser
http://www.mysql.com/mysql%20control%20center

will perform a search of mysql.com 'mysql control center'

-Eric