--- Wesley Furgiuele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Otherwise, you could use PHP's date formatting
> functions as well
> (assuming you are getting the date in YYYY-MM-DD
> format:
> <?php
> foreach( $data as $r {
>       list( $year, $month, $day ) = explode( "-",
> $r['Dates'] );
>       $formatted_date = date( "F jS, Y", mktime( 21, 39,
> 0, $month, $day,
> $year ) );
> print date( "F jS, Y", $timestamp );
> }
> ?>
> http://us2.php.net/manual/en/ref.datetime.php

Wow, that must be a record - getting three or four
questions answered in one post. Thanks!

The only thing that I'm having trouble with is this:

<?php
foreach( $data as $r {
        list( $year, $month, $day )
        = explode( "-", $r['Dates'] );
        $formatted_date = date( "F jS, Y", mktime( 21, 39, 0,
$month, $day,
$year ) );
print date( "F jS, Y", $timestamp );
}
?>

I get a parse error that apparently derives from this
piece of code:

= explode( "-", $r['Dates'] );

Do you have any idea what the problem might be? I've
tried several variations without success.

Thanks.