Hi, i am trying to match a set of values to another set of values, and to return true
if any of the values of one set matches any values of the second set.

Something like

SELECT * FROM listings WHERE FIND_IN_SET('Mastercard,Visa', 'AMEX, Cash, Mastercard,
Visa') > 0;

which I don't think works, because find_in_set can't do more than one value or because
of the comma but i can't seem to figure it out using IN, LIKE or other
operators/functions.

And the values on both sets are not constant, which confuses me even more.

SELECT * FROM listings WHERE FIND_IN_SET('$payment_type1, $payment_type2',
'$payments_accepted_column') > 0;

Any help is appreciated, thank you