From: Mohammad shojatalab
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 6/30/04 11:58 AM
Subject: Minitoring mysqld process activities

Hi all,

I'm running a small database as backend of a relatively quiet website,
This is the version Im running:
mysql  Ver 11.15 Distrib 3.23.47, for dec-osf5.1 (alphaev6)

yesterday for the first time, mysql process response time dropped significantly and when I monitored running processes I realized that mysql process is very busy, utilizing %95 of CPU time,
and I was unable to refresh or reload,... so I shut it down and restart it and everything works fine again.

I was wondering If there is a way to monitor what mysql process is doing

at anytime ????

Thanks in advanced for your answers.

Regards
Mohammad