Hi,

I'm trying to compile from the development source tree (bitkeeper) version 4.1.3-beta, on a Mandrake 9.2 box. It keeps failing to compile in ndb/src/kernel/ArrayPool.hpp. I am trying to compile it with cluster, since that is what I need to test. I've done all the autoconf/etc steps, and made sure to have the exact same versions of all those tools as is listed on dev.mysql.com. However, I'm running gcc 3.4.0 as opposed to 2.95.4. I've tried to find 2.95.4, but can't seem to find anything besides 2.95.3 or 3.xxx.

Has anyone else had success with gcc 3.4.0 on Mandrake, or run into similar problems?

Thanks for you time,
Devananda