It it possible to allow access to all tables in a database *except* one...

What I was hoping to do was say:
GRANT ALL ON mydb.* TO [EMAIL PROTECTED] ;
REVOKE ALL ON mydb.secrettable TO [EMAIL PROTECTED] ;

-- but it doesn't work like that... I can only revoke stuff that's previously
been specifically granted.

I *could* add the privs table at a time if it's the only option, but I'd like
a better way, as the tables in 'mydb' change frequently. - I'd like the
relevant users to be allowed access to all of them except one (which never
changes, but needs to be in the same database), and I'd prefer not to have to
update the privs for all the users, every time the tables change too.

Can it be done?

Thanks,
Simon