Hi gang,

Back in the throes of semaphores that refuse to play nice with all the other kids on the playground ;-)

I'm getting the following in my error file:

----------
SEMAPHORES
----------
OS WAIT ARRAY INFO: reservation count 79461482, signal count 75199550
--Thread 23744585 has waited at btr0cur.c line 401 for 556.00 seconds the semaph
ore:
X-lock on RW-latch at 0x868f29b0 created in file buf0buf.c line 438
a writer (thread id 23744585) has reserved it in mode wait exclusive
number of readers 1, waiters flag 1
Last time read locked in file btr0cur.c line 401
Last time write locked in file btr0cur.c line 401

...So what's a guy to do? Is there a way I can determine just what exactly is causing this?

-- Mitch