InnoDB data is kept in the ib* files. Did you explicitly create a directory
for your innoDB files?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sagara Wijetunga
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 7/6/04 8:16 AM
Subject: InnoDB table data

Hi all

We allocate a limited amount of disk space for user's
home directory and the user is required to keep
everything under his home directory including his
databases.

I moved the database created for the user under his
home directory and made a link to it from
/var/lib/mysql.

We use InnoDB as well as MyISAM tables.

I can see his MyISAM *.frm, *.MYD and *.MYI are kept
under his database directory.

But I can see only table.frm are in his database
directory for InnoDB tables. It looks like InnoDB
table data belongs to his database are not kept under
his database directory. Am I right?

If I'm wrong, how do I keep InnoDB table data also
under his database directory?

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards
Sagara