Hello,

Recently lot of MySQL clients try to overcome host
based privilege system of MySQL by using PHP tunneling
method.

In this method they call up a PHP file in the server
and the PHP file executes a query and sends the data
in XML format.

I am using C API() and I was just wondering if
somebody is working on such tunnels i.e. a PHP file
and its corresponding C/++ code that will fill up
MYSQL_RES structures correctly so that I can use them
to C API() without any problem. Otherwise, i guess i
have to write one for myself.

Regards,
Karam