Hi,

After downgrading to the 4.0.15 provided by Mandrake, we found a more explicit message : cannot found xxx function, which was one of our UDF.
we recompile the UDF with the extern "C" (not needed on our dev. server, which is strange...), and everything is fine now.
When one query :
INSERT INTO func VALUES('myfunc_xxx',1,'libudf_cos.so','function');
are the .so tested and the function tested/loaded ? or do we have the restart the server ?

Philippe Poelvoorde wrote:

Hello,

This morning I got a crash from two mysql servers (one master, one slave). The stack trace is the following on both :
0x8071f44 handle_segfault + 420
0x82a0e38 pthread_sighandler + 184
0x82f09c8 _dl_relocate_object + 1208
0x82d1e4f dl_open_worker + 879
0x82d137a _dl_catch_error + 154
0x82d20d2 _dl_open + 114
0x8290d26 dlopen_doit + 38
0x82d137a _dl_catch_error + 154
0x8291026 _dlerror_run + 246
0x8290d55 dlopen + 37
0x80e1ce3 udf_init__Fv + 595
0x807302b main + 2491
0x82a4864 __libc_start_main + 212
0x8048101 _start + 33

As far as I understand this, is that I've got something wrong with the User Definable Function. Am I right ?
We added the UDF on friday, on everything seems going well, but not this morning. Any ideas where I should investigate ?

--
Philippe Poelvoorde
COS Trading Ltd.