On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Jim Ginn wrote:
> Trying to get MySQL running on SCO Openserver  5.0.7 and get this message:
>
> dynamic linker: ./bin/mysqld: binder error: symbol not found:
> pthread_key_delete; referenced from: ./bin/mysqld

This was an error for some versions of MySQL.  This is fixed in
MySQL-4.0.19 forward.  You will need FSU-threads-3.14 or new.

> And I have FSU threads installed ...

I made a special version of FSU-threads for this but then worked with
MySQL on a better solution as the creator of FSU-threads did not want to
make changes and release a new version.

Good Luck,

--
Boyd Gerber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ZENEZ   1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047