Hello, mysql gurus,
I have been trying to transfer some huge databases (>20G) to another server using mysqldump. Here is my command

mysqldump --add-locks --allow-keywords -q -p db  > db.dump

When I tried 'mysql -p db < db.dump' in another server, everything goes all right until at some point it lost the connection to mysql server. My db is partially recovered in the 2nd server then. I am wondering how I can only restore the part of db that is not recovered the first time instead of doing 'mysql -p db < db.dump' for the whole db again. I don't want to open the db.dump file and pick the paragraphs containing tables not in the 2nd server yet as the dump file is huge. Is there any other easy way to do it? Hope I am clear.
Thank you for help
ginger