I gather you have used MySQL on other platforms?  Won't be much different.  OS
X is BSD Unix-based, so it will be very similar (if not identical) to using
MySQL on a Unix box.

Have fun.

Or were you asking about compiling, etc?

--
Joshua J. Kugler -- Fairbanks, Alaska -- ICQ#:13706295
Every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess, in heaven, on earth, and under