Thanks Daniel. Finally, I am making use of the C API and the flag
'CLIENT_MULTI_RESULTS' as suggested.
 It's working !! :))

                -----Original Message-----
                From: Daniel Kasak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 5:07 AM
                To: Nawal Lodha; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Subject: Re: Stored Procedure Limitation

                Nawal Lodha wrote:

                        Dear All,

                        On executing a Stored Procedure (in MySQL
5.0.0-alpha) containing
                        multiple Select statements, I get the error
                        "SELECT in a stored procedure must have INTO".

                        I found that this is a MyODBC bug.
                        http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=2273
                        and
                        http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=2658

                        Mark Matthews has suggested to use the client
flag
                        'CLIENT_MULTI_RESULTS'
                        until we get the 'MyODBC 3.53' Release.

                        Can someone help me in using it?

                        I wish to Call the Stored Procedure from my C++
as well as VB code
                        through ADO.

                        Any input would be of immense help.

                        Thanks,
                        Nawal Lodha.

                Thanks for noticing my bug :)
                My interpretation of the response given to both bugs is
that the current driver ( MyODBC-3.51.x ) will not work AT ALL with
MySQL stored procedures that return a result set. The
'CLIENT_MULTI_RESULTS' is only available in client libraries that are
compiled against MySQL-4.1 or newer, and MyODBC-3.51.x is not.

                According to the comments at the bottom of my bug:

                        MyODBC 3.53 is near completion but no date has
been set yet.

                ie you will be waiting for quite some time.

                --
                Daniel Kasak
                IT Developer