1. Though I was not able to find it explicitly stated in the online
manual, I'm inferring from what I did find that the server v4.1.3 Win32
cannot store fractions of a second in DateTime columns (though oddly
enough, several existing DataTime functions do handle them).  It was
stated that support for this is planned for the near future.  Is there a
more accurate idea of when this support will be available?

2.  Will an ADO sqlTransaction that is begun but not explicitly
committed or rolled back (i.e. the session was terminated before the
transaction could be concluded) be automatically rolled back or
automatically committed by the server?

Thanks,

Tom