Does you have the rights to use the GRANT and REVOKE commands directly? If
not those, do you have rights to INSERT and DELETE from the users table of
the mysql database? If you do, you could possibly bypass their "one user
per databse" rule and create your own.

Otherwise I think you are stuck as each query's privileges can only be
evaluated in the context of a single user. (No query can assume two
identities at the same time.)

Just a suggestion,
Shawn Green
Database Administrator