"INTERSECT" is not a MySQL keyword. If I read your logic correctly, you
seem to want:

SELECT *
FROM table
WHERE (field_a like '%keyword1%'  OR  field_b like '%keyword1%')
        AND (field_a like '%keyword2%'  OR  field_b like '%keyword2%')

This statements tests that both keyword1 and keyword2 both appear in the
same record in either field_a or field_b. If that is not what you
intended, just write out a description of condition you need to find and
we will try to help you make a query to do that.

Yours,
Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine