From: Deepak Vishwanathan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 11:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: NULL problem

Hi,

I have a table with a column that has the Unique key constraint on it.
In the table definition that column has a default NULL specification
too.

So, when I ran the query select * from table where col is NULL;

I get only 1 row returned, when I have 23 such rows with NULL values.
This might be because of the Unique Key constraint. Is there a query
that will return all those 23 rows.

Thanks,

Deepak