Hi All,

I'm working on a guestbook and have a problem with updating a table with php..

in the guestbook entry, i have a textarea that allows users to enter their comments,
in multiple lines.

however, once i get it out to prepare to put into sql database, it becomes a single
line. i know this doesn't concern mysql but i was wondering:

if we can create a column with TEXT field, how do we input entries that mysql actually
input as multiple line?

e.g: insert into mytable (myname, mymsg) values ("will", "my message");
IF mymsg is a multi-line, how do i do it?

many thanks in advance.
will

 Yahoo! Mobile
- Download the latest ringtones, games, and more!