From: Andrew Hill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 8:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: insertion of multiple rows

Hi Bruce,

You might be interested in the LOAD DATA INFILE syntax. See
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/LOAD_DATA.html.

The command can either be used to replace duplicate records on unique
keys, or can ignore them.

Cheers,

--
Andrew Hill
Developer

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee. It may be legally privileged. The contents are not
to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee and access to this
email by anyone else is unauthorised.
Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve the confidentiality
of this email and to advise the sender immediately of any error in
transmission. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance upon the contents of this email by
unauthorised recipients is prohibited and may be unlawful.