Hi

Though I would like to look up a way to implement what you want in
MySQL, one thing was indicative and I wanted to point out.
If, say there was a way, you could remove the c and d rights from
subsequent users by removing it from User2, I think you are talking
about some kind of history retention (or memory engine) if you want
everything should be as before when you give the rights c and d to the
User2 such that everything is as before (there is no default restoration
but as it previously was) - you need to do some programming and need to
have another table to store the history as I view it.

HTH a bit!

--
Aman Raheja                   Linux+ Certified
[EMAIL PROTECTED]             Brainbench Certified Linux (General) Admin