Hello,

We're proud to announce the release of the microOLAP Database Designer
for MySQL - visual development system intended for database design,
modeling, creation, modification, reverse engineering, and
import/export data from/to various data sources.

Direct download link:
http://microolap.com/dba/mysql/designerm/mymdd.zip

What's new in the microOLAP Database Designer:

[+] Added possibility to predefine MS Access Tables Names "Garbage
symbols" and replace them with allowed by MySQL ones.

[+] Added possibility to predefine MS Access Database Objects (tables
only or tables and views) for the reverse engineering from MS Access
and ADO data sources.

[-] Fixed bug occurred on creating references by the Reverse Engineer DB
on InnoDB tables, when "Automatically rebuild references when no
reference is reversed" option is ON.

[-] Fixed bug occurred on import from MS Access, if wrong path to
the MDB file was set (the cursor hanging in the hourglass mode).

[-] Fixed bug occurred on automatic creation of Foreign Indexes on references
creation (fields were duplicated).

[-] Fixed bug with reverse engineering from MS Access.

[-] Fixed bug with reverse engineering from ADO DB.

[-] Fixed bug, which reset the saved project zoom to 100%, even if
the project had another zoom value.

[-] Fixed AV on DB synchronization.

[-] Fixed AV on HTML Report building.

==========
Important:
==========

All our registered customers of any product can buy any additional
product(s) with 30% discount: we've decided to begin a 30% discount
coupon program for our customers. This program is effective until
September 1, 2004.

Just paste the coupon code (Microolap010904) into the appropriate
field on the order form.

Also, feel free to provide any person who may need our products with
this coupon.

--
Best regards,
Edward Smirnov