2.6 - IO scheduler has some major problems. The DeadLine and Anticipatory
schedulers underperforms compared to 2.4 Linus scheduler. In theory they
should rock, but there are some major problems with it. Currently the 2.6 VM
rocks and is way to fast for the 2.6 IO schedulers. On top of that they are
buggy. Use SUSE 2.4 or RedHat 7.3 2.4.23aa_vm

DVP
----
Dathan Vance Pattishall     http://www.friendster.com