Hi, may be my english is poor, sorry for this.

I'll be trying with odbc 3.51 and sp on 5.0 that returns out params and didn't
work (at least for me). In parameters works fine.
From mysql client command line out parameters works fine.

The sp makes about 50 selects, this increase a lot the traffic on my
lan if I didn't use it.

The way to do this work through odbc was create a temporary table into the sp and
fill one record with the out values (this exists only for the
connection who call the sp).
From the odbc client, I call the sp then make a select over the temp
table and then drop it.

Someone try out params with odbc and works? any other idea? odbc 3.52
support out params? when odbc 3.52 will be released?

Thanks, Alejandro
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]