On Monday 02 August 2004 02:39, Denis Geser wrote:
> I am using MySql to store telephone taxes statistics.
> I have 1 table by month with 60'000 rows each.
>
> My problem is that I need some stats for 3 month.
> For example I need to know the total Time(in second) and total Cost
> for each Number on a 3 month basis.
>
> Is it possible to do it without creating new tables, and with only one
> query?

The tool you're looking for is the UNION statement. It looks like

select field1, field2 from tableA ;
  union ;
select field1, field2 from tableB ;
  union ;
select field1, field2 from tableC

You'll have to mess around a bit to get the totals, etc.

--
Whil

Moving to Linux: Freedom, Choice, Security, Opportunity
http://www.hentzenwerke.com