Dear Friends,
I am using mysql 4.0.17-nt
I have pasted structure of table below, while managing through command prompt
using sql without GUI.

Once I use without GUI, via command prompt

select * from quiz
to see contents of full table in  each column
I get overlap of columns as pasted below, how do I fix it. Any guidance,
please.

sql> select * from quiz;
---+----+---------------------------------------------------------+-----------
----+------------+---------+-----------------+-----------+
id | q  | question                                                | opt1
    | opt2       | opt3    | answer          | activated |
---+----+---------------------------------------------------------+-----------
 1 | 1  | Which drug is the  treatment of choice in hypertension? | Loop dirur
ics | omperazole | heparin | Loop diruretics | 1         |
 2 | q2 |                                                         |
rows in set (0.00 sec)