Hi all,
 I have just installed mysql on my pc and outside hosting with a webhosting company.
I have an access db that I want to convert into mysql. I tried the program
http://www.intranet2internet.com/public/default.asp?PAGE=software&DETAILS=A2M
to convert a tiny access db as a test. This I did and now I have a .sql file which I
have pasted below. This file I uploaded via ftp to our hosting with hostdepartment.com
What do I do with this file? Upload it via ftp? Thanks a lot for any help
DROP DATABASE temp_db1;

CREATE DATABASE if not exists temp_db1;

USE temp_db1;

drop table Mailing_List;

CREATE TABLE if not exists Mailing_List (

MailingListID INT AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULL,

FirstName CHAR(50),

MiddleName CHAR(30),

PRIMARY KEY ( MailingListID )

);

INSERT INTO Mailing_List VALUES ('1','ed','good');

INSERT INTO Mailing_List VALUES ('2','trev','wickes');

INSERT INTO Mailing_List VALUES ('3','ron','wickes');

This I uploaded to my website.
phpAdmin control panel