Hi,

This is a trivial patch that adds missing fromUtf8 conversions for channel name and callsign in a few places. Some places were already doing the conversion but others were missing, causing junk in some menus such as the Watch Recordings and Upcoming Recordings menus.

Not sure there's anyone else in Korea using MythTV but if they're interested I've made a listing grabber and Hangul program Finder. I'll submit patches when it's more stable but if anyone's interested before then, drop me a line.

- Jack

--
Jack Porter                       Seoul
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                South Korea