Isaac Richards wrote:
On Wednesday 19 January 2005 11:03 pm, Kevin Kuphal wrote:

This patch replaces my previously flawed idea for a favorites category
and instead implements :

Applied..

Thoughts on a 3 level tree, with the top level being the recording groups?

I'd rather see a single column playbox with a pair of keys to cycle through groupings (all, each recgroups, etc.) and another pair to cycle through sort orders (forward and reverse for time, title, size, category, etc.) plus a popup to choose the grouping and sort order. A single list sorted by title would be a much more convenient way to see episodes grouped together than the current left column thingy and there would be more width for titles and subtitles.

-- bjm