On Sat, 29 Jan 2005, Nate Carlson wrote:
I've been following the AC3 audio threads with a lot of interest, and things look like they may actually getting to the "totally working" point for it. :) I'm looking at going to HDTV, and am wondering which of the two cards (pcHDTV vs. Air2PC) is the "better card" to use with Myth.

Thanks for the comments, everyone! I think I will be going with the Air2PC card, as it sounds to be a reasonably good choice (for future support, too), and the $30 discount always comes in handy. I will also be attempting to put this into a system that already has 3 PVR-250's and a couple IDE controllers using the rest of the PCI slots, so the note about it possibly behaving better in cheap/crappy motherboards may apply even more to me. :)

Appreciate it!