At 3:36 AM +0000 2/3/05, Colin Guthrie wrote:
Hi,

I noticed this in MythMusic, but the problem could be in libmyth I guess.

The problem is that the left hand graphic for the currently selected node in the tree does not follow the selection properly when Show Whole Tree option is set.

I see the same issue. There are also times when the cover art doesn't update properly when moving from one album to the next in a playlist (in non-fullscreen visualization mode; switching to fullscreen visualization and back updates the thumbnail image).

--Wendy

This happened to me on the Blue Theme (see attached)

Could be to do with my small hacks to libmyth/mythmusic, but I can't see from the code how this would be possible, so just asking if someone else can confirm this behaviour?

Cheers

PS ignore the UTF8 missing character in the attached, it's not an issue!

Col.

--

|     Colin Guthrie      |

Wendy Seltzer -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] || [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Electronic Frontier Foundation
Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard Law School
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/seltzer.html