Colin Guthrie wrote:
Isaac Richards wrote:

Looked through this a bit, and, well, I can't apply this. The indentation is completely messed up in parts, probably because you generated the diff with -b -B.

Sugar.... I'll double check my files and regenerate... only cvs diff options are -u but I'll make sure the indentation is sorted and repost...

OK I was lying... my .cvsrc had loads of weird diff options... No idea why they are there.... weird.

Anyways, I've regenerated and attached.

Let me know if there is any modifications you need/want prior to application. When is the final cut of 0.17 planned for by the way?

Col.

--

|     Colin Guthrie      |