Did this patch ever make it into CVS?  I'm not sure I've ever seen a commit
for it and I did a search through my archives and don't see it either.

-Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jim Westfall
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 5:16 PM
To: mythtv-dev@mythtv.org
Subject: [mythtv] [patch] firewire mpeg2ts input

Attached is a patch that enables firewire mpeg2ts as a valid input in
linux (x86/ppc).  Its been tested on set top models DCT-6200 and SA 3250
thus far.  I would appreciate additional testers and any feed back.

following libs and versions are required to use the patch:

libraw1394 version 1.1.0+ (www.linux1394.org)
libiec61883 svn revision 49+ (svn://svn.linux1394.org/libiec61883)

The patch is against cvs from last night, so it should apply
without much trouble.  Once applied edit settings.pro to enable
firewire support.

The patch only supports external channel changing at this point, but most
everything (livetv/recording/ff/etc) else should be working.

thanks
Jim Westfall