Quoting Sami Röppänen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Correct me if I'm wrong.. But disenabling 'use dvb card on demand'
> causes the dvb card(s) to run hot all the time, and that is not good for
> a quiet, long lasting system. At least this was the case down 0.15.

Is this really the case? I haven't noticed any heat issues relating to leaving
my cards running all the time..  I would almost rather take it away as an
option and let myth put the frontend to sleep when it determines it doesn't
need to use the card..

Is it the demods that run hot, or the transport chip, or both?  Also what
card(s) are you using?

Taylor