> I have changed the jobqueue.cpp code, see results below. I then
> started mythcommflag with the same options from the command line, and
> noticed that mythcommflag segfaults when used with the -l option. So

OK, replying again...  I'm pretty sure this is fixed in CVS as of a
few minutes ago.  I'm not running current CVS on my production boxes,
I'm a little bit behind, and I had applied my bugfix patches to the
source tree that I run on my production boxes, but it appears I wasn't
running the version I thougth I was.  So, last night I put in some more
debugging and upgraded my production boxes and scheduled a recording.
I got "lucky" and got a call from work at 6am so after solving their
issue I looked at the backend logs.  Flagging for my test recording
had failed with the "Finished, 0 break(s) found" message.  I took
another look at the code and found the problem.  Fixed, recompiled,
scheduled another test recording, and it started flagging correctly.
The current code in CVS also has the logic to only sleep as long as
necessary.  I killed mythcommflag halfway through it's ~6-minute
wait (which triggered a "Finished, 0 break(s) found" message since
when the process was killed, it's result code was 0 evidently).  Then
I restarted the job by setting it's status back from JOB_FINISHED
to JOB_QUEUED.  The JobQueue fired off mythcommflag again and this
time it said it only needed to wait half the time, so the newer
intelligent sleep time calculation worked as well.  So, thanks
to my employer waking me up at 6am :) and my curiosity, I found
this and fixed it rather than having to wait till tonight after
work to review the backend logs and debug/test my latest changes.

Long story short, please try current CVS and see it if starts
working again for you. :)

--
Chris