On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 11:38:37AM -0600, Lee Marlow wrote:
> Why filter out channels not on that input or card?  I'd rather see
> all channels and then have the input and/or card changed to whatever
> is needed for the channel I selected.  I think this would be much
> more friendly for people who don't even know there are multiple
> cards/inputs.

That does sound good, but what about the case where you have two tuner
cards that receive the same channels, but at different qualities (say,
HDTV and non-HDTV, or even just varying signal strengths, maybe one
card is newer than the other, or has a different antenna, or is
connected to a different source, or something).

--Rob