I'm not exactly sure why my compile suddenly started failing, but I started getting errors when compiling the libmythui folder.

g++ -shared -Wl,-soname,libmythui-0.18.so.0 -o libmythui-0.18.so.0.18.0 mythmainwindow.o mythpainter.o mythimage.o mythpainter_ogl.o mythpainter_qt.o mythscreenstack.o mythscreentype.o mythuitype.o mythuiimage.o mythuitext.o mythuianimatedimage.o mythlistbutton.ooldsettings.o remotefile.o themedmenu.o util.o dialogbox.o myththemeddialog.o mythxmlparser.o mythuicontainer.o mythuitree.o mythtreenode.o myththemeddialogprivate.o mythuitreebutton.o mythuitreecolumn.o moc_mythmainwindow.o moc_mythuitype.o moc_mythlistbutton.o moc_themedmenu.o moc_dialogbox.o moc_myththemeddialog.o  -L/usr/lib64/qt-3.3/lib -L../libmyth -lmyth-0.18 -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lXinerama -lqt-mt -lXext -lX11 -lm -lpthread
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/X11R6/lib/libXinerama.so when searching for -lXinerama
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/X11R6/lib/libXinerama.a when searching for -lXinerama
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lXinerama
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [libmythui-0.18.so.0.18.0] Error 1

Turns out it's because it's looking for the lib in the wrong place. For Athlon64 systems, I guess there are two sets of libs: /usr/X11R6/lib and /usr/X11R6/lib64. For some reason, libmythui.pro was hardcoding it to be /usr/X11R6/lib. I took a look at the other directories like libmythtv and they seem to just get the correct x11 lib location and the Xinerama flags from $$EXTRA_LIBS. For this patch, I basically changed the LIBS by adding the $$EXTRA_LIBS and removed the conditional for using_x11.

I don't think this should break anyone, since if you're using Xinerama, you should be using X11 in the first place. I tested this change on a 32 bit Athlon system as well and it seems to compile fine.

--Harvard